What means Contents insurance?

After you have arranged the transfer of your business space, you should immediately start your contents insurance, not to be confused with building insurance. This insurance can ensure that you are protected against theft of inventory items such as office furniture, computers, filing cabinets and floors. In general, the insurance covers the following material damage to your property: storm, rain shower, burglary damage, theft, vandalism, leakage and scorch damage.

Glass and laptops are not always included as standard in home contents insurance. So pay attention to this when closing.