What means Permits?

Financial regulations set licensing requirements for the following service providers that are active in the investment field: investment firms, collective investment schemes and financial service providers.

Investment firms

This includes stock brokers, asset managers with an AFM license, credit institutions with a DNB license (which can also provide investment services), European passport holders or investment companies with exemptions.

Investment Institutions

The register contains messages from managers, investment companies without a separate manager and UCITS investment companies with a separate manager. See: .

Financial service providers

This sub-register is composed of financial service providers, affiliated companies, affiliated intermediaries, European passport holders and authorized representatives. If consent has been obtained, the start date will be stated.